Tips to maintain your beauties
- Jewellery once used, please wipe with a soft muslin cloth, doing so will wipe off the salt contents of sweat.
- Avoid keeping your beauties in velvet boxes, it tends to react with the chemical glue used to stick the velvet.
- Protect your beauties from Scratching, Chemicals, Perfumes, Water & Sunlight.
- Always wear the jewellery last and remove it first.
- To keep them away from moisture contact, store and maintain them in air tight zip lock bags and boxes.
- Keeping in mind the roughness which skin goes through, we have crafted pieces which are nickel free.
- Please remove your jewellery before shower or a dip in the pool as the chemicals can dull the polish and chlorine can discolour the product.
- Take care not to knock your jewellery on hard surfaces as the gemstones can crack or chip.
- Lastly, to smell good is nice but, keep it away from perfume.
Remember: Even gold jewellery polish fades away, so these tips are going to help in keeping them shiny and with luster for long.
Enjoy Owning A Piece of Mystique !!!